Friday, April 17, 2009

Fap Turbo Forex Robot Review


The Best Trading Robot in Existence or Just A Lot of Hype ?

Fap Turbo was launched on 25 November 2008 and there was so much buzz around this product launch that thousands of copies were sold on the very first day. Why all the hype ? The answer to this is simple - Fap Turbo is different to all other Forex robots available on the market today. Does it really work ? Yes it does! So far I am very happy with the performance

Fap Turbo
What is different about Fap Turbo ? Firstly, the Fap Turbo creators use real live trading to proof that their system works and you can see the system trade in real time on their website. Most other products use back testing reports, which could be faked and can be very different to live trading results. Live trading are performed on the Fap Turbo Homepage in a small ($370), medium ($2500) and large ($10,000) live account.

Secondly, Fap Turbo offers solutions to virtually all the problems that exist with other Forex robots on the market. The most common problems with other Forex robots are that no stop losses are implemented and that risky trading strategies like Martingale are used to produce high success rates. Both of these strategies result in high draw downs that could eventually wipe out your entire account during a big losing streak. In contrast, Fap Turbo offers very low draw downs, a fixed stop loss strategy and many new features that haven’t been seen before in the Forex robot industry. In the rest of this review I discuss some of these features in more detail.


What Does Fap Turbo Consist Off?
Immediately after purchasing the Fap Turbo product, you are taken to their member zone where you can download the trading robot with manuals and also watch a number of training videos. The product includes the following main components:

The Short Term Trading Strategy
The short term trading strategy of Fap Turbo uses a very profitable scalping technique that trades 4 of the main currency pairs in the 15 minute time frame. It is important to note that this is not the type of scalping technique that brokers hate..it performs only 1 to 5 trades every day with very strict money management. The short term strategy really has a lot of intelligence built in and various filters are used to ensure that only the best trades are taken. One of the best features of this system is the so called “Stealth Mode”, which introduces fake stop loss and take profit targets in order to hide the real values from brokers..a great way to prevent becoming a victim of things like stop hunting and other shady broker practices.

The Long Term Trading Strategy
The long term trading strategy is basically a modified and improved version of Forex Autopilot. There is a long story behind this that is explained on the Fap Turbo homepage, but to summarize - the Fap Turbo developers were given permission by Marcus Leary to modify the Forex Autopilot code to see if they could address the shortcomings and then sell it as a seperate product. What they ended up with is a system that is much safer and more profitable than the original Forex Autopilot. A fixed stop loss strategy was implemented to limit draw downs, bigger profits are taken from winning trades and a variety of filters and indicators were added to avoid trading during risky and volatile periods. Documentation and Training One thing I noticed immediately is that the Fap Turbo documentation and training material are much more detailed than the ones you receive with other Forex robots like Forex Autopilot. All setting are explained in some detail in the manuals, even the ones you don’t need to change and there are videos in
the member area to show you exactly how to set up the Fap Turbo robots on your pc.

Is Fap Turbo Profitable?
Both the short and long term strategies of Fap Turbo have been very successful so far. The short term strategy hardly ever makes a losing trade and when it does the losses are very small. The long term strategy makes much bigger profits than the original Forex Autopilot, but is also safer because of the fixed stop loss parameter and improved trade filters.

In the first 24 hours of trading in my demo account, the Fap Turbo system made more than 500 pips of profit,and increased my $5000 demo account to $6077. This is an unbelievable result for the first day and I am looking forward to seeing how it will perform over the next month or so.



Conclusions and Recommendations
I have only tested Fap Turbo for one day, but I am already convinced that this system will take over the number 1 spot from Forex Autopilot. It is safer to trade with, more profitable and if you are considering using a Forex robot to trade with your money then this system should be one of your top considerations. I am not sure if the current price will increase or if they will only sell limited copies of Fap Turbo, so if you are interested in this product I suggest that you check it out as soon as possible to avoid any dissapointment.

You can get FAB Turbo by visiting its official site at FAB Turbo





You can get FAB Turbo by visiting its official site at FAB Turbo


TESTIMONIALS

"hi just to let you know that i have used your trader and fapturbo and doubled my demo account in 3 weeks great. due to fxdd being overwhelmed it is taking 2 weeks to get a real account . thanks again"
alan hook, england


"Hey Guys at Fapturbo, I've been running fapturbo live since the minute i got it, i have to say so far so awesome!!!!!
Charles Jones
I'm writing to let you know that so far I'm very astounded by your EA. I have traded the market since 2003 (6 years) manually and also with robots... I have purchased every course, every EA, every software program... and spent thousands.... I don't care that I've spent thousands because the Forex market is worth it..... I bought your EA the other day and put it to work..... Over 900+ pips in two days.... 900 PIPS IN TWO DAYS!!! Once again 900 PIPS in 2 days."
Alan Castro


"I just want to say what an amazing piece of software the three of you have pulled off.I am currently on trading on a ?3000 Trading Account and started on 01 December at 00:00. As at 03 December 01:16 i have so far made ?744.47 !! which is amazing as there are still THREE DAYS TO GO !!. THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU !Sukhjit Atwal

Firstly I would like to congratulate the 3 Musketeers for developing a great EA. Great Job Guys..
Ebrahim

I started FAP Turbo yesterday with $5,000, just want to let you know that now my balance is $ 7,000. So far I am very impressed.
SAM

Thanks!!The robot seems to be kicking but!!!On a demo account of $5000 it has already made $754 in only 2 days!! Thought you might like to know.
Thanks again!!"
Mike Howdy!

I don't know who to thank for FapTurbo but its totally amazing! This is the most amazing forex trading system, I've ever seen! You will have helped many people financially with this program......so THANKS A MILLION!!!..... Gratefully yours.....John J. Moore
All The Best!
John

I bought a copy of FapTurbo EA from you guys. After 1st day of trading (while I was away at work) I lost 2 of 3 trades. I was like, "Uh oh!" Since this EA is the MOST complicated I ever bought and used, I was NOT sure if I set it right — the configurations, settings, etc. I re-read the manual and double checked the results by comparing the statistics of my account against the 3 accounts that are posted in the website. For example, how many pips? Held for how long, and which way did it go? Buy or sell? Etc., etc. Turns out I did set it correctly.

I was tempted to ask for a refund...however...

I decided to keep it running for another day, knowing that the European markets would shift after the Fed Reserve's announcement of a new $800 billion infusion into our banks (aside from the $700 billion bailout)...

Good news! Next day (2nd day) FapTurbo did 10 more trades and ALL of them profitable!!

Whewwwwww!! I am now in the black! Yessss!
You guys did an amazing job!! I am anxiously looking forward to a long-time and profitable relationship.

"Hello,
It is hard to believe the last 2 1/2 hrs. 13 trades, 13 winners and $206.83 profit. No losses trading .1 mini lots. ($1.00 per pip) This EA is unbelievable to say the least. Thank You
Cheers,"
Stu Ensign

"Thank you,

I own it and I too doubled yesterday... Yep doubled, played with your forex killer and took, took and took, while the FAPTurbo took in an impressive 25% gain on my account. Yes I am F&*^*ng impressed!

Keep up to the R&D You guys own the miniForex market!"
Art Hannigan

Dear Sir
Thnaks your very prompt & good support , back test result on scalping sooooo good that i fall off from my chair to ground floor, long term strategy surprisingly good also , now i going to do forward test on demo account

Thank you
Chan Wan Ling

"Thank you very much. last night it made 9 positive trades."
Bob Nezbeda


7 comments:

Helen Hunt - Free Link said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog, I think you have a nice blog yourself. I will definitely sign up to those programmes

Hot Forex Reviews said...

Thanks Helen,i hope you can subscribe for new post.

cheers

chan said...

I bought Fap turbo EA on 1st Sep 09 and have had good results on a live acc with fxcm. The scalper made $2330 over 4 months. The longer term is however still in a floating loss of $117 after euro tropped few days ago. I think i used it on the wrong timeframe. Seems it is trading better on M30.
The developers keep updating it and sending me stuff about megadroid as well. megadroid seems to be more consistent but less profitable.

jenny said...

My experience with fapturbo ea is positive. In august results were not great however inSeptember I installed the special fapturbo mod A developed by James and results began to improve rapidly. So far I am in 11.4% profit.

Anonymous said...

fdsgfdsg

Anonymous said...

hey

Md Razu Ahmed said...




DEFINITION of 'Forex - FX'

The market in which currencies are traded. The forex market is the largest, most liquid market in
the world with an average traded value that exceeds $1.9 trillion per day and includes all of the
currencies in the world.

Read more: Forex (FX) Definition | Investopedia http://www.investopedia.
com/terms/f/forex.asp#ixzz3yYYhJ1jn
Follow us: Investopedia on Facebook



generation
mlm
forex
money
game