Thursday, April 16, 2009

Forex MegaDroid Reviews

by Kingsley

This is an independent and unbiased review of about forex megadroid. I am writing the review based on the attention it gets for many forex traders and my person experience using it. Both beginners and advanced trader who want to discover additional methods to boost their gain from trading forex will find this review helpful.

Inside this honest review of mine, I would talk, honestly, about what this robot offer, the way it was built, what it performs and how gainful it is. I believe after reading this review you would have known whether it is good for you or not.

What is Forex Megadroid

It is an automatic trading robot which you can use to trade the forex market. This implies that the software will automatically trade the forex market for you without any effort from you.

Some of the Works it Does are:

It looks for and place profitable trades in the forex market for you

It places the trades automatically for you.

It watches the way the trade is performing and terminates it at the perfect time.

These works are done without your involvement, depending on the way you set the robot. You can also customize it to just generate the signals while you place the trade. It is not a must that you will present before the trade is performed. The things you need to do is to set up the program on your pc, feed it to your forex broker and it does the rest for you. This is the perfect choice for traders that have little experience in forex trading, advanced traders are not left out too.

Really, it feels good but how does forex mega droid consider the time to place a trade and when to close it automatically.

Forex Megadroid is not just the only forex trading robot in the market today. The fact is that it differs from other trading robot. The unique thing about it is that it runs using artificial intelligence qualities unlike the other forex robots that function on static algorithms.

Article intelligence is greatly essential in a forex trading tool due to the fact that it could aid to control the major defect in the usual forex robot, which is the static algorithm.

A static algorithm works on a steady mode. This implies that even though it gets nice gains, it’s affected by any change in the state of the market. Its algorithms functions in a similar method. It results in losses in some cases. On the other way round, an artificial intelligent such as that used by forex megadroid is able to study the market and fine-tune the methods it runs based on the way the market is performing. It is not steady. It is regarded to be flexible to changes. Though it functions with the aid of complex mathematical patterns but it doesn’t relay fully on them.

The artificial intelligence used by forex megadroid is essentially necessary for troubled state of the market, mainly the time the price changes fast. But in the case of a static algorithm, it will result in a lot of loss. The A.I algorithm is regarded to be more effective than static algorithm.

Forex Megadroid Result

The one million dollar question here is how this forex robot works does. A credible test was conducted utilizing data from as far as 2001 till date. It made a remarkable gain producing results. Over all, the perfection of the software is okay. It has a winning rate of 85%.

Why I like forex Mega Droid

I have tried varieties of forex trading robots and I must tell you that none of them even come close to this. Most of them offer many assurances and let me down. Some others were a bit victorious but their static algorithms bordered me. Some were very difficult to upload and run, making me to shun them.

I will like to tell you the reason I am convinced that forex megadroid is unlike them

Long period of testing

Excellent customer support

Elevated accuracy and high winning rate of 85%

60 days money back guarantee in case if you are not satisfied.

Cheap price, though likely to increase with more demand.

Good for those who have little experience.

Simple to install, it isn’t complicated.

Installing Forex Megadroid

One of the things I dislike about forex trading robot is the installation process. Some of them are very difficult to install to the extent they might leave you frustrated. But forex megadriod is different. Some of the benefits of installing and using Megadroid is below.

There are assistant staffs of up to 6 people that provide support for its customers.

There is a manual which contains a full and simple to follow installation procedure which can aid you to get forex megadroid on and running on your computer in few minutes.

There are also installation video format in case you are not able to understand what is laid down in its installation manual text form.


You can get Forex Megadroid by visiting its official site at Forex Megadroid Site




Download Forex Megadroid Site Here


Customer Testimonials

We interviewed Mark Suez he told us he found the Forex Megadroid to be the best robot trading software he'd ever used

"After trying out several forex trading programs in the market, I almost gave up until I chanced upon Forex Megadroid. I have to say that it's the best decision I've ever made. I'm enjoying myself making tons of money automatically with this software."

-- Mark Suez


Susanne K. came to us with her tips and advice with Forex Megadroid when she found out we were doing a review

"Forex Megadroid is the best forex trading software I've ever encountered. From the very first moment I downloaded it, I knew it was something else. The ease of use, installation guide, and friendly user-interface all made it possible for me to begin trading almost immediately. I would like to share some tips in using Forex Megadroid to maximize the amount of money that can potentially be made.

  • Use Forex Megadroid Confidently some people remain wary of using robots. With Forex Megadroid, there should be no such concerns because the robot uses Artificial Intelligence.
  • Try to Make as Much Money as You Can no other robot can operate undetected by forex brokers. The Forex Megadroid has a "Broker Buster" feature that frees you from the hassles of dealing with brokers.

Hopefully, these tips will guide others in using the Forex Megadroid. This software has very minimal risk while providing maximum return for your money."

-- Susanne K

Frank Daniere gave Forex Megadroid a 4.5 out of 5 when we interviewed him. In an email back to us after we gave him some of Susanne's advice he turned and gave Forex Megadroid a 5 out of 5

"I want to give you the heads-up. I'm very impressed with Forex Megadroid. The results I'm receiving are surprising because I never expected to make so much money with a forex robot. Your product is amazing. Thanks guys!"

-- Frank Daniere

Brandon Quesand had many good things to say about Forex Megadroid. His email went on for 2 pages but here's an excerpt

"Forex Megadroid is the best! I love it! I've been making several thousands of dollars every month since I bought it. Best of all, the robot does all the work for me. All I need to do is get the profits! I wished I had discovered this product earlier. It would have eliminated the numerous trial-and-errors and help me go straight to the money."

-- Brandon Quesand

Tesimonials

Forex MegaDroid Testimonial

"Thanks for the Forex MegaDroid settings Jim! Being new to forex trading I'm sure I wouldn't have been able to figure them out on my own, and your help has been so useful. I've netted over $1,000 In 3 weeks and haven't lifted a finger!"
- David Winters

Forex MegaDroid Results

"I took the plunge and ordered Forex MegaDroid through your site and am please to have the opportunity to write a short tesimonial. Your help with the settings and personal emails was a great bonus, I think alot of people like me would have a tough time setting it up alone. Plus last week I ordered FAP Turbo because MegaDroid was doing so well for me. With your advice on settings my investment has nearly doublled! Absolutely brilliant!"
- Robert Pengrave

Forex Robots

"Hey Jim, Not sure what to write except THANK YOU! Your honest review impressed me so much that I ordered. I'm quite certian that the other review sites don't even actually use the robots, but I can tell from talking to you and watching your video's that you know your stuff when it comes to forex robots! Thanks for helping me choose FAP Turbo - I'm planning on branching out to Forex MegaDroid in the next few weeks with your guidance - Thanks"
- Carl Lee


14 comments:

adam said...

hey people, found this supercool forum, its dedicated to the megadroid robot. check it out. http://forexmegadroid-forum.com/ i think its quite helpfull for new and old customers.

guest said...

Hey have you ever read about the LMT Profit Plans Report? It’s like a cheat sheet to the Forex market and Forex products like the Megadroid, FAPTurbo, etc. It helped me learn and understand Forex much better by revealing better indicators and how to approach trades. The Forex Profits Plan report helped me fix my mistakes and earn more in the Forex market. If you are interested in getting the same report for free, here’s the link:
http://www.LMTForexFormula.info/

jenad said...

nice info great reviews i will try it

loli said...

Hi
I'm sure that you have all heard that James the comp. genius and his partner Ken
are almost ready to give us a present we all dream off.
"The EA which actually will make us a money"

heinz said...

I was getting tired of the draw downs with FapT and the silly trades it seemed to take. I still think there is some merit with FapT, but I have since shelved it and moved on.

Now with Megadroid on a roll, it might be quite a while before I try FapT again

merly said...

i'm only go with Megadroid... Always!

kerin said...

the risk is thoretical great, but performance is good and regular.
if you have patience and good money management this is a good trading tool

rocky said...

Hello ,
Im agree with kerin,best robot that has produced consistent results so far on live account for me.

cheers

tony said...

Like rocky and kerin, I agree this robot deserves a 4 star rating. I purchased this beaut in May and it has consistently made excellent trades using its system when the market conditions are right. I have run it on both default settings and on a risk setting of 0.3.

Congratulations to the developers and support team who produced an EA which will be an excellent tool to add to your arsenal.

Anonymous said...

hi
2 trades in 2 weeks but both winners, I can't see me retiring on the winnings- But so far no too bad.

oliver said...

hello guys,
I been using Megadriod for months now to be honest I am not happy with it last 2 months has opened only few trades with very small gain and 2 losses I suppose if it doesn't trade often it wouldn't have losing trade and creator of robot wil say it is a good robot! also one it open trade and neve able to close it when I called them they made up something anyways it is still sitting on my chart even if it doesnt trade some weeks.

remy said...

I've traded the robot for some time now and I am well pleased, It have made two s/l in almost two months and the rest is winners, my account is going up, not doubled every month but it's going up, I use the risk of 0.3(30%), I am trading it with two different brokers and he never trades both accounts at the same time so the results are different but good.

cheers

nago said...

Hi, probably our entry may be off topic but anyways, I have been surfing around your blog and it looks very professional. It’s obvious you know your topic and you appear fervent about it. I’m developing a fresh blog plus I’m struggling to make it look good, as well as offer the best quality content. I have learned much at your web site and also I anticipate alot more articles and will be coming back soon. Thanks you.

Forex Trading

Forex Signals said...

Get Forex signals Service With Hot Forex Signal Company. Hot Forex Signal provide the best Forex signals and Trade copier service.